Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SUCKER for ROMANCE (:

It was another typical morning, go to school, do work, see your friends and the beautiful British awaiting, and now I will get up out of bed. That you see is how I wake myself up in the morning. Pretty stupid, I know. But it's worth it. I hope Harriette didn't... UGH! She got in the restroom first. Oh well, I'll use my bedroom mirror, AGAIN!!

10 minutes later....
Okay I am ready for school and my eyes are angry because they haven't seen beauty yet. Yea, I am beauty too but not that beauty. THAT BEAUTY.... WAITING AROUND MY LOCKER!!!! AHHH!!! Okay, I'll keep it cool.

"Hey Meadow." Eddy smiled. I looked at him and no words came out of my mouth. After a few moments, I finally said "Hi." to him. "So, it was nice meeting you yesterday. I bet someday we will become more than just friends and be best friends." Eddy replied. I heard nothing after, 'I bet someday we will become more than just friends.' "Really? That is very nice of you to say. So, what time is it?" I asked. "It is.... 8:58 AM." Eddy slowly answered. "Oh my god, I got to get to class. I'll see you later, okay?" I was in a hurry but things just calmed me down when he opened up his arms for a hug. I hugged Eddy very tight and after a long time, I just left him and said,"Goodbye." I was sure my heart was pumping, my forehead and palms were filled with sweat, butterflies scattered in my stomach, and I didn't even know how to walk anymore. Wait, what just happened right now? Did I just hug, Eddy Oberman? The beautifulest British blond boy my eyes has ever seen. God, I hope that what he says about being best friends will happen. And more than best friends. I wonder if he feels the same way. More importantly, I wonder if he is wondering if I am wondering about him. *SIGH* I'm such a sucker for ROMANCE.

As I walk in to Math class, I hear Alicia's voice scream. "Tell me about it!" Alicia shouted to Meadow. "Tell you what?" I asked confused. "Um..." Alicia started singing the famous England song. "Oh, him? We are friends now. And he hugged me!" I shouted. Alicia screamed in my ear. I felt that way too when Eddy hugged me. "Was it glorious?" "Of course it was. What do you expect?" I replied to Alicia. Alicia sighed and she told me that she wished that she had a crush on someone. "Every guy is ugly." is all what Alicia will say. "I know that, you seem desperate and a little to picky on looks." I had always told her. "Well, Eddy has the looks and the personality but I can never steal him away from you." Alicia will squint a smile after she would say that. "Girls, take a seat." Mrs. Aganovic implored us. We took our seats and passed each other notes when Mrs. Aganovic wasn't looking. Ah! I love Alicia. She is like a sister to me. Apparently, Harriette is still mad at me because I accidentally spilled some grape juice on her new favorite shirt that her real father gave her for her birthday 3 weeks ago. If I haven't told you, Harriette is like always getting angry with stuff. Well not always, it occurs mostly every 2-3 weeks or so. Harriette is 16 and she has her driver's license. I am 15, and I will be 16 soon. Harriette is interested in both men and girl. Yes, she is bisexual. I don't really care, unless she doesn't like me because it will never work out. I am straight and I just feel uncomfortable even thinking about girls kissing.
I should stop writing, Mrs. Aganovic seems pissed off by the whole class talking like if they were on a roller coaster.
-Meadow Davison

No comments: