Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Falling For Eddie Rocks!

Alicia created a tense feeling as she walked closer and closer toward Jeremy. She bit her lip so hard and knew she couldn't even speak to Jeremy. "Hey Alicia." Jeremy smiled. Alicia frowned looking down and then suddenly closed her eyes and asked bursting out,"Will you go to the dance with me?" Alicia took in a deep breath. Jeremy stuttered and finally told her yes. "Oh okay. I'll see you later. Bye Jeremy!" Alicia gladly left him running for her life. "So what did he say?" Danica asked. Alicia laid her head on the desk while everybody else was painting a picture of a fruit bowl like how Mr. Felch, their art teacher, told them to. "He said yes." Alicia mumbled. "Ooh! Someone has a date to the dance." Danica teased. "But I don't even like him more than friends!" Alicia corrected. Danica shook her head. "Well, at least you have a date. You like no one in this school only because you prefer looks more than personality." Danica said. "I admit he is pretty cute and all. But we are only friends and it feels very strange for me to even ... get together or other relationship activities."

"I'm sorry Alicia. But it's not like he is in to you." Danica encouraged her. "Why would he say yes?" "Maybe ... maybe he feels bad for you." Danica put her arm on her back like if she was trying to calm her down. "Then he just makes me look pathetic! Ugh! I hate you for making me do this dare, Danica!" Alicia shouted angrily. Danica felt bad and didn't know what to do. "Sorry, I didn't know this was going to happen. Meadow and I were just taking advantage of the dare I guess." "It's okay Danica. I'm just mad at ... I don't know what I am mad at. But I am just mad." Alicia said. "Go ahead and take a few minute nap. I'll wake you up in 5 minutes." Danica took her brush and drew a banana on her paper. She concentrated easily and always thought, Be the brush, Danica! Be the brush!

Meanwhile, Meadow was in Gym sitting by Eddie. "Have you heard of the Beatles?" Eddie asked. "Oh boy, have I? I am in love with Paul McCartney's singing!" Meadow almost shouted this sentence. "What's your favorite song?" "My favorite song by the Beatles will definetly have to be 'All My Loving'." Meadow smiled to Eddie. Eddie walked around the tennis court with Meadow by this moment so they can talk and excersize. Oh yes, very smart! Eddie started singing to her randomly causing Meadow to blush her skins off. "♪Close your eyes and I'll kiss you. Tomorrow I'll miss you. Remember I'll always be true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday and I'll send all my loving to you.♫"
To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cool a new blog:)

Anonymous said...

Interesting :)

I'll definitly stay tuned with this :)

IF your interested I have a story blog as well :) Just A Rose

Check it out ;)
Krosemarie